Wednesday 20 July 2016

I Need You More

I need You More


What a great song by Ephraim our own Son of Africa. 

As I sit and listen to this song, I ask myself what would make me whole. Simple, the song 

says it all, I cannot say it any better.

Yes having God in my life is not sufficient, it is how I impact my faith on others, and this is the question that begs an answer. 
We all have a calling, but what are we doing for that calling to manifest?

I realize that the work of God needs utmost time to impact, the work of God is not part time.

All I have is great respect and admiration for people who have abandoned their great careers leaving behind the assurance of a guaranteed income at the end of the month and opted to serve God, what great love. Love that is whole and complete.

Every evening when I lie down to sleep, I hear the voice of God saying “apart from praising me, interceding  and thanking me, what have you done to grow my kingdom, how many souls have you brought to my Kingdom today, What have you done to show you love me, there are children who have not eaten, have nowhere to sleep, want to go to school, have no one to call mum and dad and are afflicted, they know that they have to survive. What are you doing?”  

Yes the world demands so much of our time to enable us put food on the table. 

My prayer is that I can overcome challenges, which I know will always be there but most importantly is finding a balance in all aspects of life to remain focused on my goals, which I am working on. 

I know they will never be a perfect time to start something, it is about making decisions and choices with the assurance that it shall be well.

I hope this resonates with you; my desire is that we live our calling to leave this world a better place than we found it.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment